BEIRUT, (SANA) – Syrian actor Dureid Lahham and an accompanying work crew were assaulted on Saturday by an extremist Salafi group while filming a television series in al-Qalamoun area in northern Lebanon. A work crew from al-Jadeed TV which was in the area at the time said that an extremist Salafi group assaulted the area where Lahham and the work crew were filming, surrounding the crew in an attempt to attack the actor.
Feb 16, 2013
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- Syrian Refugees Defy UN, EU Demands, Continue to Return Home
- Security Officers Discover Large Stash of Weapons & Munition South of Syria