The Armed Forces Continue Targeting Jabhat al-Nusra Terrorists, Destroying Their Gatherings and Cars
Dec 07, 2012
PROVINCES, (SANA)- A unit of the Armed Forces on Friday killed a number of terrorists from Jabhat al-Nusra which is linked to al-Qaeda in the town of al-Dhyiabiyeh in Damascus Countryside.
An official source told SANA reporter that the army members targeted cars and motorcycles, killing all the terrorists onboard and destroying their weapons and ammunition near Reitaj Palace in the town.
In the meantime, another unit of the Armed Forces eliminated a Jabhat al-Nusra terrorist group in the Husseiniyeh town.
Non-Syrian Terrorists, including from Chechnya, Killed in al-Husseiniyeh, Damascus Countryside
SANA reporter cited an official source as saying that a number of most dangerous terrorists were killed in the area, including non-Syrians, two of them are from Chechnya.
Terrorists Abu Steif al-Homsi, leader of a terrorist group, along with Abdo Mohammad al-Qayssoumi, Adel Lejjeh, Firaj al-Badawi and Abu al-Baraa were identified among the killed.
A mortar and a car transporting terrorists and weapons were destroyed in the operation.
The reporter also mentioned that an army unit repelled an armed terrorist group that attacked a law enforcement forces checkpoint on al-Husseiniyeh road, killing some of its members and injuring others.
Car Bomb and Six Explosive Devices Dismantled in Hama
A unit of the Armed Forces clashed with an armed terrorist group that attacked a law enforcement forces checkpoint near Souha town in the countryside of al-Salamiyeh in Hama.
SANA reporter cited a source in the province as saying that a number of terrorists were killed and others were injured in the clashes, while the rest managed to flee away. Terrorist Iyad Hassan Raslan was identified among the killed.
In a relevant context, military engineering units dismantled a car bomb in the same town.
Military engineering units also dismantled 6 explosive devices planted by terrorists in areas in the city and countryside of Hama.
SANA reporter quoted a source in the province as saying that two explosive devices were dismantled at al-Harsh roundabout in al-Sabouniyeh neighborhood in the city. They weighed 15 and 25 kg.
A third 20 kg explosive device was dismantled near Abdul-Rahman bin Ouf Mosque in al-Qusour neighborhood, according to the source.
SANA reporter also mentioned that three other explosive devices were dismantled at the entrance of Mourk city on Hama-Aleppo road. They varied between 25 and 50 kg.
Terrorist Gatherings Targeted in Homs
The Armed Forces last night targeted gatherings for terrorists near al-Fath Mosque and to the east of al-Amal Hospital in Jouret al-Shaiyah neighborhood in the city of Homs.
SANA reporter quoted a source in the province as saying that the operation resulted destroying the gatherings and leaving a large number of terrorists dead, while others were injured.
- Syria Restarts its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- […] Hama Second Water project will provide 4 times the current levels of fresh drinking water and will supply the…
- […] ’37 trucks loaded with 8800 food baskets were delivered by the SARC teams in the city of Tafas and…
- […] The Russian ministry called on the United States to… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/6000-terrorists-usa-controlled-al-tanf/ […]