|Weapons Smuggler: Turkish Weapons, Funded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar, Are Being Smuggled to Syria (http://sana.sy/eng/337/2012/11/10/451791.htm)|
Nov 10, 2012
ANKARA, (SANA) – Abu Abdo, weapons smuggler who channels weapons and money from Turkey to Syria, said that the government of Development and Justice party (AKP) is playing the major role in facilitating weapons smuggling and opening the borders for terrorists to cross to Syria.
AFP quoted Abu Abdo as saying that “If Turkey tightens the security on the Syrian-Turkish borders, then the ‘repels’ will lose in ten days.”
Abu Abdo added that he has information that confirms that Turkish weapons have been purchased by Saudi and Qatari money as to be smuggled to Syria.
Abu Abdo confessed to smuggling communication devices, vests, weapons and munitions to the so-called ‘free army’, adding that lots of goods, including food, medicine and other basic materials, are being brought to Syria from abroad because of the international sanctions imposed on the county.
- SAA Foils Terrorists Infiltrations and Attacks in Northern Hama Province
- Syria Resumes its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- […] SAA units retaliated to an attack by the… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/saa-foils-terrorists-attacks-hama/ […]
- […] Hama Second Water project will provide 4 times the current levels of fresh drinking water and will supply the…
- […] ’37 trucks loaded with 8800 food baskets were delivered by the SARC teams in the city of Tafas and…