|Two Palestinians Martyred in the Third Day of Israeli Raids on Gaza|
Nov 16, 2012
GAZA, (SANA) – Two Palestinians, one is a child, were martyred and seven others were injured on Friday as the Israeli air strikes on Gaza Strip continued for the third day, raising the number of citizens who were killed and wounded in the continued Israeli aggression since Wednesday evening to more than 263.
The Palestinian Ma’an News Agency (MNA) reported that the Israeli warplanes raided a house in Jabalia, north of Gaza city, and Rafah.
The agency added that an Israeli reconnaissance aircraft bombed the house of Abu Wardeh family, killing two citizens and injuring seven others, most of them are children.
Ministry of Health Spokesman in Gaza, Asharaf al-Qedra, stressed the martyrdom of the three-year-old chiled Mahmoud Saadallah, adding that four citizens, including two children, were admitted to the hospital after an Israeli raid on a house in Jabalia.
Meanwhile, the Palestinian resistance fired tens of missiles on several Israeli sites south of the occupied Palestine.
The Palestinian Press Agency reported that a number of missiles hit al-Naqab, Asdoud, Asqalan, causing material damage and spreading panic.
Al-Manar TV correspondent in Gaza said that the resistance targeted an Israeli military vehicle in al-Breij Camp in the Strip, adding that the resistance’s missiles hit a ten-story building and a parking in Asdoud settlement.
Izz-Eddin al-Qassam and al-Nasser Salaheddin Brigades announced shelling a number of Israeli sites and settlements with missiles.
R. Raslan/ Ghossoun
- SAA Foils Terrorists Infiltrations and Attacks in Northern Hama Province
- Syria Resumes its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- […] SAA units retaliated to an attack by the… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/saa-foils-terrorists-attacks-hama/ […]
- […] Hama Second Water project will provide 4 times the current levels of fresh drinking water and will supply the…
- […] ’37 trucks loaded with 8800 food baskets were delivered by the SARC teams in the city of Tafas and…