Twenty-Seven Palestinians Martyred, Tens Wounded on Eighth Day of Israeli Aggression on Gaza, Ceasefire Announced
Nov 21, 2012
GAZA/CAIRO, (SANA) – 27 Palestinians, including children, were killed in a series of Israeli air raids on the eighth consecutive day of the Israeli ferocious aggression on Gaza, raising the death toll to around 155 martyrs and more than 1100 wounded.
The Israeli planes carried out 23 raids that targeted the tunnels area in Rafah, causing a huge fire to erupt in the area.
The Israeli occupation army admitted to waging around 1500 air raids raids since the beginning of its agression on Gaza Strip.
The Israeli warplanes committed a massacre against a Palestinian family as they raided their house in Ahmad Yasin Street in al-Saftawi area, south of Gaza, killing three and wounding several.
In response to the Israeli occupation crimes, the Palestinian resistance bombed a number of Israeli settlements and sites, in addition to targeting a bus in Tel Aviv which caused the death of two Israelis and the injury of a number of settlers.
The number of Israelis who were killed since the beginning of the Israeli aggression on Gaza reached 19, including 10 soldiers, and 653 wounded.
Adnan Abu Hasna, media adviser for the United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA), warned of such step, adding that 20 UNRWA facilities were damaged by the Israeli aggression on Gaza.
- Syria’s Constitutional Committee Failed to Form Because of UN’s Special Envoy
- Russian MoD Opens a Museum for Weapons Confiscated from Terrorists in Syria
- Drone and Western Made Weapons Found in Daraa
- Sudan President First Arab Leader to Visit Damascus Since 2011
- Terrorists Thank UN Benefactors by Bombing Aleppo, Hama
- Jaafari to UN: Syria Will Foil Schemes of Assassins of International Law
- SAA Foils Terrorists Infiltrations and Attacks in Northern Hama Province
- Syria Resumes its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- IN SHAH ALLAH u can bet your anglo-zionist duplicitous soul on ur last statement BUON NATALE e VIVA SURIA
- […] security units discovered a new stash of weapons, munition and electronic devices left by terrorists in the farms near Daraa […]
- […] Among the displayed items were armored vehicles, including a vehicle that was armored and supposed to be driven by…