Many people who are following the conflict in Syria and the reports about the situation in the Arab nation since a while will probably remember the video and pictures of Abu Sakkar, a founder of the Farouq Brigade, which is a group of very militant religious fanatics, carrying out horrible crimes within Syria.
The footage of Abu Sakkar was published online on May 12 and showed the militant fighter with a knife in his hand and slicing parts of the torso of a dead Syrian soldier. Afterwards, Abu Sakkar turned to the camera and put the organ of the dead soldiers in his mouth.
As stated, many certainly will remember the picture and probably the footage of this person from May 12. It is so far not known whether Abu Sakkar (Khalid al Hamad) ate a part of the organ or just licked at this internal part of the dead Syrian soldiers. The “cannibal” himself says, of course, that he only licked at it.
BBC conducted an interview with this militant person and, as already stated in this article, Abu Sakkar has threatened to commit more horrible crimes and murders in Syria in this interview with BBC and it seems that BBC has no real problems with such threats of a known “cannibal” and religious fanatic.
Abu Sakkar said that his gang of murderers and jihadists “will do worse than this (his act in May)” if they do not receive the help of the West and more weapons. In addition, Abu Sakkar wants a no-fly zone in Syria implemented by foreign powers. Khalid al Hamad, known by his nom de guerre Abu Sakkar, showed his true colours in the interview with BBC and stated that he “did not want to do this but that he was forced” – forced by whom? He seemed to have even fun in the footage from May 12.
Abu Sakkar / Khalid al Hamad reportedly believed that he was eating the liver of the dead Syrian soldier at the time of the recording of this horrible footage from May, which was put down by YouTube later.
But another person who saw the video said that the organ was actually a lung. It is probably a bad sign to read about such threats of this person who seems to have no problem with his “acts”. This could probably mean that more of these horrible things have already happened and were carried out by him and his militant followers and fighters in Syria – just without footage that was leaked online.
Many people, as well as the staff of PressTV, are convinced, that the video with Abu Sakkar / Khalid al Hamad is one of the most horrible videos since the beginning of the conflict and proxy war in Syria.
There is some more background information in the latest report about the questionable interview and acts of the “cannibal” Abu Sakkar / Khalid al Hamad by PressTV. It seems, the BBC staff or some authorities outside Syria have no problems with people who have committed such crimes and even threat to do more worse crimes and inhuman acts in future, while knowing that these people are the same jihadists and fanatics who would not hesitate to attack an European country or to carry out acts of terrorism in Britain, France or Germany. What a world..