DAMASCUS COUNTRYSIDE – Terrorists detonated on Saturday an improvised explosive device planted in al-Suyouf square in the town of Jaramana in Damascus Countryside, martyring a number of citizens and injuring others including women and children. A source at Damascus Countryside Police Command said that the terrorist bombing resulted in the martyring of two citizens and the injuring of eight others, in addition to causing material damage to stores and houses in the square.
Feb 09, 2013
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- Syrian Refugees Defy UN, EU Demands, Continue to Return Home
- […] ’37 trucks loaded with 8800 food baskets were delivered by the SARC teams in the city of Tafas and…
- […] The Russian ministry called on the United States to… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/6000-terrorists-usa-controlled-al-tanf/ […]
- I think this Syria News articles was one of the best-written articles I've ever read. Kudos to the author! It…