The comments came after the Syrian Army said it has killed more foreign-backed militants and seized their weapons during an ongoing operation across the country.
A political analyst tells Press TV that the fact of the matter is the Assad regime and the Syrian army are very, very strong and it seems that we will continue to see the Assad regime fighting back.
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- Syrian Refugees Defy UN, EU Demands, Continue to Return Home
- Security Officers Discover Large Stash of Weapons & Munition South of Syria
- Erdogan Fails Idlib Agreement, NATO’s Propagandists in Denial
- US-Led Coalition Slaughters 30 Civilians More in Der Ezzor