Turkey a Large Border Crossing to Jihadists Coming to Syria
Dec 08, 2012
ANKARA, (SANA) – After the US enlisted the terrorist organization of Jabhat al-Nusra on the international terrorism list, several western media outlets affirmed that Turkey is the main entrance for this terrorism into Syria.
Western media interviewed terrorists who spoke about the places they are coming from and the manner in which they enter Syria through Turkey.
A terrorist told the AFP that the journey of the extremists begin in Turkey, adding that they spare no effort to avoid journalists although they are spread all across the border areas between Turkey and Syria.
The AFP said it interviewed terrorists of several nationalities in Turkey and Syria, including Egyptians, Saudis and Algerians.
- Syria Restarts its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- […] Hama Second Water project will provide 4 times the current levels of fresh drinking water and will supply the…
- […] ’37 trucks loaded with 8800 food baskets were delivered by the SARC teams in the city of Tafas and…
- […] The Russian ministry called on the United States to… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/6000-terrorists-usa-controlled-al-tanf/ […]