Jan 03, 2013
Paris, (SANA)_The French intellectual, Thierry Meyssan said the US administration has decided to abandon the armed terrorist groups in Syria who call themselves ”The Free Army” as the US is set to start negotiations with Russia for solving the crisis there according to Geneva statement.
In an article published on Voltaire Network, Meyssan said that the US administration has clearly decided to turn the page on the so-called ‘Free Army’, reminding that the US National Intelligence Council in Washington has sarcastically announced that the ”global Jihad will soon disappear.”
Meyssan saw that the war on Syria has ended on the strategic level and the ‘Free Army’ has no chance to achieve their goals despite the Europeans’ unceasing incitement against the Syrian leadership, indicating that the flow of funds and weapons to the gunmen has dried up and a lot of international support has stopped.
He said that the US administration will embark on a peace plan on Syria as soon as it gets ratified at the Senate.
Meyssan said that Obama has displayed no reaction when some of his aides blocked the implementation of Geneva statement in the middle of the electoral campaign, but embarked on a clean-up process after he was reelected that swept away the architect of the war against Syria, David Petraeus.
Meyssan concluded that the US allies have to inquire whether the new deal would not imply abandoning them as well.
- SAA Foils Terrorists Infiltrations and Attacks in Northern Hama Province
- Syria Resumes its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- […] SAA units retaliated to an attack by the… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/saa-foils-terrorists-attacks-hama/ […]
- […] Hama Second Water project will provide 4 times the current levels of fresh drinking water and will supply the…
- […] ’37 trucks loaded with 8800 food baskets were delivered by the SARC teams in the city of Tafas and…