Russian Foreign Minister: There are Unclean Attempts by Known Countries to Portray Russia’s Stance Towards Syria Contrary to Facts
Dec 09, 2012
MOSCOW, (SANA)- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Sunday said that there are unclean attempts by some known countries to distort facts and portray Russia’s stance towards the crisis in Syria contrary to facts.
Lavrov stressed the need to force all sides to lay down arms and sit to dialogue table instead of the unavailing and endless talk about the departure of the Syrian leadership.
“The US hinders the meeting of the international Quartet Committee on the Middle East,” The Russian Foreign Minister added.
H. Zain/ M. Ismael
- SAA Foils Terrorists Infiltrations and Attacks in Northern Hama Province
- Syria Resumes its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- […] SAA units retaliated to an attack by the… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/saa-foils-terrorists-attacks-hama/ […]
- […] Hama Second Water project will provide 4 times the current levels of fresh drinking water and will supply the…
- […] ’37 trucks loaded with 8800 food baskets were delivered by the SARC teams in the city of Tafas and…