Occupants of al-Yarmouk Camp Begin Returning to Their Homes
Dec 21, 2012
DAMASCUS, (SANA) – The occupants of al-Yarmouk Camp area in Damascus are gradually returning to their homes and neighborhoods which they left after armed terrorist groups entered it in the past few days in an attempt to drag the Palestinian people into the crisis in Syria and to displace them.
The people of al-Yarmouk Camp didn’t hesitate to return to their homes after a few days of displacement after the gangs of Jabhet al-Nusra and other terrorist groups attacked them, with some of the returning locals saying that they made up their minds to return despite the difficult and dangerous conditions.
They said that popular pressure within the past two days caused the terrorist to fall back, withdrawing away from the angry families and retreating into the area’s outskirts and nearby streets near al-Tadamon and al-Hajar al-Aswad where they continue to carry out acts of terrorism and sniping.
On a relevant note, Media Officer of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command, Anwar Raja, refuted allegations by some channels that an agreement with the terrorists was reached on the ground, saying that these terrorists come from various groups, most of them affiliated with Al Qaeda and Jabhet al-Nusra and therefore cannot be trusted.
- Sudan President First Arab Leader to Visit Damascus Since 2011
- Terrorists Thank UN Benefactors by Bombing Aleppo, Hama
- Jaafari to UN: Syria Will Foil Schemes of Assassins of International Law
- SAA Foils Terrorists Infiltrations and Attacks in Northern Hama Province
- Syria Resumes its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- […] The visit of the Sudanese president is no surprise, though he’s the first Arab head of state to officially…
- […] where upwards of 130 civilians — mostly women and their kids — were slaughtered on 15 April 2017, after being…
- […] The purpose of Thursday’s malignant gathering was to pass UNSCR 2249 (2018), extending the previous resolutions breaching Syria’s national…