A unit of the Armed Forces and guard members of Tishreen Hospital in Damascus Countryside on Monday clashed with an armed terrorist group which tried to attack the hospital, inflicting heavy losses upon it.An official source told SANA reporter that the clash resulted in the killing of a number of terrorists and the injury of others. In Sheikh Mohyeddin neighborhood in Damascus, the authorities eliminated ten terrorists who were attacking and looting people and confiscated RPG launchers, machineguns, and automatic rifles were in their possession.
45 Terrorists Killed in al-Dhiyabiyeh in Damascus Countryside
Another unit of the Armed Forces on Sunday killed a number of the most dangerous terrorists in al-Dhiyabiyeh town in Damascus Countryside.
An official source told SANA reporter that 45 terrorists killed near al-Khumaini Hospital in al-Dhiyabiyeh, among them terrorists nicknamed Abu Ali Jawish and Al-Arandas. Terrorists Mohammad Safi, Abu al-Qassem al-Dirani, Hamadah al-Masri, Hassan Sharideh, Samir Sudani, Inad Halloum and Namer Eliwi, were also identified among the dead. The source added that 150 terrorists, who took al-Hariri Hospital in Yalda town as a hideout, were injured.
Terrorists Killed in Home-made Missile Blast in Aleppo
Five terrorists were killed as they were trying to launch a locally-made missile near al-Oroubeh Club in Bustan al-Basha in the city of Aleppo.
A Saudi Terrorist Killed among Others in Deir Ezzor
A military unit clashed with a terrorist group linked to Jabhat al-Nusra in al-Mouazafin, al-Jbeileh, al-Hamidiyeh and al-Hueika neighborhoods in Deir-Ezzor, inflicting heavy losses upon them. An official source told SANA reporter that the bodies of the terrorists Mahmoud Abdul-Rahman al-Mshaoueh, Mohammad Abdul Rahman al-Motlaq from Saudi Arabia, Mohammad Ali Eyadeh, Ibrahim Hassan al-Nemr, Ahmad Dawood al-Rdesat, Mohammad Ali al-Abdallah and Jalal Abdul-Rahman al-Salibi were identified among the dead. The source clarified that an explosive device blew up in a building that is taken as a den by terrorists, causing material damages to cars and motorcycles used to transfer terrorists and their weapons.
Ten Explosive Devices Dismantled in Hama Countryside
The engineering units on Sunday dismantled 10 explosive devices planted by terrorists on al-Suqaylabiyah- Kafr Nabboudeh road in Hama countryside.
SANA reporter quoted a source in the province as saying that the devices weigh between 25 to 40 kg, prepared to be detonated remotely.
Armed Forces Storm a Terrorists’ Hideout in Lattakia Countryside
A unit of the Armed Forces carried out a qualitative operation during which an armed terrorist group’s hideout destroyed in Salma town in Lattakia countryside. An official source in the province told SANA reporter that the operation resulted in the killing of a number of terrorists who attacked and looted the citizens in the area.
- Syria’s Constitutional Committee Failed to Form Because of UN’s Special Envoy
- Russian MoD Opens a Museum for Weapons Confiscated from Terrorists in Syria
- Drone and Western Made Weapons Found in Daraa
- Sudan President First Arab Leader to Visit Damascus Since 2011
- Terrorists Thank UN Benefactors by Bombing Aleppo, Hama
- Jaafari to UN: Syria Will Foil Schemes of Assassins of International Law
- SAA Foils Terrorists Infiltrations and Attacks in Northern Hama Province
- Syria Resumes its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- IN SHAH ALLAH u can bet your anglo-zionist duplicitous soul on ur last statement BUON NATALE e VIVA SURIA
- […] security units discovered a new stash of weapons, munition and electronic devices left by terrorists in the farms near Daraa […]
- […] Among the displayed items were armored vehicles, including a vehicle that was armored and supposed to be driven by…