15 People Injured in Car Bomb Blast in al-Inshaat Neighborhood in Homs City
Dec 07, 2012
HOMS, (SANA)- Terrorists on Friday blew up a car bomb near Qubbaa Mosque in al-Inshaat neighborhood in the city of Homs, causing injuries and material damage in the site.
A source in the province told SANA reporter that 15 people got injured by the explosion and were admitted to al-Amin Hospital.
Governor of Homs, Ahmad Munir Mohammad, said in a statement to SANA that this terrorist bombing is the second of its kind to take place in Homs neighborhoods.
He added that these bombings are carried out by al-Qaeda-linked terrorist groups and aimed to disrupt the state of safety and stability enjoyed by the residents of Homs city.
Governor Mohammad stressed that the security authorities, with the help of the Syrian Arab Army, will remain the fortified shield protecting the homeland and citizens.
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- Syrian Refugees Defy UN, EU Demands, Continue to Return Home
- […] ’37 trucks loaded with 8800 food baskets were delivered by the SARC teams in the city of Tafas and…
- […] The Russian ministry called on the United States to… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/6000-terrorists-usa-controlled-al-tanf/ […]
- I think this Syria News articles was one of the best-written articles I've ever read. Kudos to the author! It…