Thirty-Nine Palestinians Martyred, More than 330 Others Injured of the Israeli Aggression on Gaza Strip for 4th Consecutive Day
Nov 17, 2012
GAZA, (SANA)- The death toll of the Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip for the 4th consecutive day reached 39 martyrs while more than 330 Palestinians were injured, some in critical situation.
Four Palestinians martyred and scores injured in Israeli continued raids on Gaza Strip on Saturday.
Palestinian news agencies said that three Palestinians were martyred by the latest Israeli raids, which targeted east of al-Maghazi Camp, including Abdul-Hakim al-Mana’meh, Osama Abdul-Jawad and Ashraf Darwish.
In Rafah, Palestinian citizen Mukhles Edwan was martyred when the Israeli aircrafts raided Rafah, south Gaza Strip , while a woman and child were injured by the Israeli raids on a house in Deir al-Balah.
Five Palestinians were martyred and others injured, some in dangerous situation, as the Israeli aircrafts shelled a group of citizens in Kherbt al-Adas in Rafah city, south of Gaza Strip.
An Israeli drone shelled a gathering for Palestinian people at the aforementioned neighborhood killing 5 Palestinians, among them Awad Hamdi al-Nahhal and Abdul-Rahman al-Masri, while others were injured and admitted to Abu Youssef al-Najjar Hospital in Rafah, some of them in critical situation.
Earlier , more than 30 Palestinians, most of them children were injured as an Israeli F16 warplane shelled a house belonging to Suleiman Abu Hassan Salah in Jabalia, northern Gaza Strip. The two-storey house was completely destroyed.
Medical sources said that the injured, most of them children were hospitalized into Kamal Edwan Hospital, two of them in critical situation, while some still under the rubble.
The Israeli aircrafts also fired four rockets on the Palestine playground in Gaza. Ambulances rushed to the site and a number of injured people were hospitalized.
The Israeli raids on the Strip continued for the 4th consecutive day, as the Israeli aircrafts, during the night, carried out a number of raids on Gaza targeting a three-storey building belonging to Hamas which was completely destroyed.
The Israeli aircrafts also shelled Arafat City for Police on Saturday dawn.
Meanwhile, the Israeli forces on Saturday said that the Palestinian resistance fired at least 40 rockets on the Israeli settlements, three buildings were damaged and 6 Israelis were injured ,including 3 soldiers.
Russia, Jordan Call for Immediate Stop to Israeli Military Operations against Gaza Strip
Russia and Jordan on Saturday called for an immediate stop tothe Israeli military operations against Gaza Strip, urging the Israeli and Palestinian sides to commit to self-restraint.
A Russian Foreign Ministry’s statement said Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and his Jordanian counterpart Nasser Judeh discussed on Saturday the situation in Gaza Strip and expressed their deep concern over the escalating violence in the Strip.
The two foreign Ministers described the Israeli respond as ” incommensurate”.
They also stressed that the Israeli escalation worsens the humanitarian situation of the Palestinians in Gaza Strip.
H. Zain/ Mazen
- Jaafari to UN: Syria Will Foil Schemes of Assassins of International Law
- SAA Foils Terrorists Infiltrations and Attacks in Northern Hama Province
- Syria Resumes its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- […] The purpose of Thursday’s malignant gathering was to pass UNSCR 2249 (2018), extending the previous resolutions breaching Syria’s national…
- […] SAA units retaliated to an attack by the… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/saa-foils-terrorists-attacks-hama/ […]
- […] Hama Second Water project will provide 4 times the current levels of fresh drinking water and will supply the…