|Syrian Human Rights Network: The US, France and Britain’s Support to Israel’s Terrorism Increases Its Violations |
Nov 15, 2012
DAMASCUS, (SANA)- The Syrian Human Rights Network on Thursday condemned the Israeli raids on the Gaza Strip and Khan Younis which caused the death and injury of a number of civilians including commander Ahmad al-Jaabari and the destruction of many houses.
The Network considered in a statement that this Israeli aggression constitutes a ‘flagrant violation of human rights and the international humanitarian law as well as all the relevant conventions.”
The statement stressed that the double standards policy of the US, France and Britain and the cover they provide to the terrorism practiced by Israel are the reasons behind Israel’s increased arrogance and continuous violations of human rights.
The Network demanded that the human rights organizations and the international community institutions condemn Israel’s aggression on Gaza and the violations which it commits every now and then.
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- Syrian Refugees Defy UN, EU Demands, Continue to Return Home
- Security Officers Discover Large Stash of Weapons & Munition South of Syria