|Russian Newspaper: Russia and Turkey Holding Talks to Regain the Syrian Plane’s Cargo Seized at Ankara Airport |
Oct 30, 2012
MOSCOW, (SANA)- The Russian newspaper Kommersant revealed that Russia and Turkey are holding talks to regain the cargo of the Syrian passenger plane which the Turkish authorities forced to land in Ankara Airport on October 10, subjected to search and confiscated its cargo.
In its issue on Tuesday, the newspaper said it is not unlikely that the cargo will not be regained because the Turkish authorities had refused to give the cargo receipt note to the Syrian plane’s pilot when he asked for it.
Kommersant quoted a Russian military source as saying that the main issue is to restore the cargo “because what happened can only be described as a piracy.”
The Foreign and Expatriates Ministry condemned the Turkish act of piracy against the Syrian passenger plane coming to Damascus from Moscow which took place on October 10 as it was forced to land in Ankara Airport and searched before it was allowed to leave the airport after long hours despite the fact that it was not carrying any type of prohibited goods.
- Sudan President First Arab Leader to Visit Damascus Since 2011
- Terrorists Thank UN Benefactors by Bombing Aleppo, Hama
- Jaafari to UN: Syria Will Foil Schemes of Assassins of International Law
- SAA Foils Terrorists Infiltrations and Attacks in Northern Hama Province
- Syria Resumes its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- That's the problem of Syria -Arabism ??? For what benefit??? It should be syrianism above all-the glorius past of Syria…
- […] The visit of the Sudanese president is no surprise, though he’s the first Arab head of state to officially…
- […] where upwards of 130 civilians — mostly women and their kids — were slaughtered on 15 April 2017, after being…