Russia, Iran, China Condemn Israeli Aggression on Gaza
Nov 15, 2012
CAPITALS, SANA _ Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov called for immediate halt of the shooting , shelling or any other type of violence in Gaza Strip.
“What has happened on the Palestinian territories arouses serious concern, Lavrov told a news conference in Saudi Arabia.
The Russian Foreign Minister regretted that the Quartet International Committee failed to convene and take a clear stance to create appropriate conditions to resume direct negotiations between the Palestinians and the Israelis. Lavrov said we are now paying the price for that missed opportunity,” or in more precise words “Those who are really paying the price are those who are suffering on the ground.”
He added that “We are convinced that the Quartet should resume the work as soon as possible”.
Iran Condemns Israeli Aggression on Gaza as Organized Terrorism
Iran also condemned as “an organized terrorism” the Israeli aggression on Gaza Strip.
Fars News Agency quoted Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast as saying that Iran firmly condemns the organized terrorism committed by the occupying entity against the Palestinians and called upon the non-aligned countries to shoulder their responsibilities towards what the Palestinians are being exposed to, particularly those who live in Gaza, and to sever their relations with the Israeli entity.
He denounced the Israeli occupation’s crimes against the innocents in Gaza, regretting the silence of the international organizations which claim defending human rights over the Israeli entity’s crimes.
15 Palestinians were martyred and over 124 were injured in a series of air strikes launched by the Israeli occupation forces against several cities and camps in Gaza Strip.
China Voices Grave Concern over Large-scale Israeli Military Operation in Gaza
China voiced “grave concern” over the large-scale Israeli military operation on Gaza, urging Israel to maintain “maximum restraint”.
Xinhua news agency quoted the Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hong Lei in a comment on the Israeli aggression on Gaza Strip as saying that “We are deeply concerned over the operation and strongly condemn any action that causes civilian casualties.”
Hong called upon all relevant parties, especially Israel, to maintain maximum self-restraint to avoid an escalation of the tense situation.
“The current regional situation highlights the importance of urgent solution to the Palestinian issue. The international community should attach high importance and make greater efforts to this end,” Hong said.
R. Raslan / Ghossoun
- Sudan President First Arab Leader to Visit Damascus Since 2011
- Terrorists Thank UN Benefactors by Bombing Aleppo, Hama
- Jaafari to UN: Syria Will Foil Schemes of Assassins of International Law
- SAA Foils Terrorists Infiltrations and Attacks in Northern Hama Province
- Syria Resumes its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- That's the problem of Syria -Arabism ??? For what benefit??? It should be syrianism above all-the glorius past of Syria…
- […] The visit of the Sudanese president is no surprise, though he’s the first Arab head of state to officially…
- […] where upwards of 130 civilians — mostly women and their kids — were slaughtered on 15 April 2017, after being…