|Official Source Denies News on Bombardment of al-Qouriyeh City in Deir Ezzor|
Nov 09, 2012
DEIR EZZOR, (SANA) – An official source on Friday denied as “completely untrue” news broadcast by some satellite channels involved in shedding the Syrian blood on the bombardment of al-Qouriyeh city in Deir Ezzor.
The source added that the terrorist groups committed a massacre against a number of those who intended to turn themselves and weapons in to the authorities in an attempt to hinder efforts exerted to restore security and stability to the region.
R. Raslan/ Ghossoun
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- Syrian Refugees Defy UN, EU Demands, Continue to Return Home
- Security Officers Discover Large Stash of Weapons & Munition South of Syria