|Malicious Channels Reports on Terrorists’ Control Over Air Defense Battalion in Aleppo Baseless|
Nov 12, 2012
PROVINCES, SANA_ An official source on Monday refuted as “baseless and untrue” what is being broadcast by malicious TV channels about terrorists taking over an air defense battalion in Handarat in Aleppo, saying such news aim at raising terrorists’ morale.
An official source told SANA reporter that a number of terrorists attacked Handarat battalion HQ, and guards confronted them and inflicted heavy loses upon them.
Armed Forces Kill Terrorists, Destroy Buses Carrying Ammo & Weapons in Aleppo
A unit of the Armed Forces destroyed five vehicles and two buses carrying weapons and ammunition which were heading to Bani Yazeed in Al-Lirmon area in Aleppo, killing all terrorists inside of them.
- Syria Restarts its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- […] Hama Second Water project will provide 4 times the current levels of fresh drinking water and will supply the…
- […] ’37 trucks loaded with 8800 food baskets were delivered by the SARC teams in the city of Tafas and…
- […] The Russian ministry called on the United States to… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/6000-terrorists-usa-controlled-al-tanf/ […]