Heinous Crime against Four Citizens in Deir Ezzor…Various Weapons Seized Inside Car in Homs
Nov 23, 2012
PROVINCES, (SANA) – Terrorists on Friday committed heinous crime against four citizens in Deir Ezzor , filmed it to send the footage to the satellite channels involved in the shedding of the Syrian blood to accuse the army of killing them.
An official source told SANA reporter that members of the armed terrorist groups “al-Modahameh (raid) battalion” and “al-Hamzeh bin Abdul Mouttaleb battalion” killed former al-Baath Arab Socialist Party member Mohammad Rashid Rwaili, retired Captain Mahmoud Assani, Fouad Ajaj and Nidal Ajaj.
The source added that the four citizens were killed because they refused to participate in the killing and sabotage acts committed by the terrorists in the city.
Armed Forces Inflict Heavy Losses upon Terrorists in Deir Ezzor and its Countryside
A unit of the Armed Forces clashed with an armed terrorist group in al-Jbeileh neighborhood, south to al-Fardows Mosque, and killed five terrorists.
An official source in the province said that terrorist Yasin Abdullah was identified among the dead.
The source added that the army unit clashed with another armed terrorist group in the same neighborhood, killing and injuring some of its members.Terrorist Bashar Hamid al-Balw was identified among the dead.
Another unit of the armed forces confronted terrorists in Cinema Fouad street and killed a number of them, in addition to destroying a car carrying terrorists and weapons.
In al-Bu Omar village in the countryside of Deir Ezzor, the Armed Forces targeted a gathering for terrorists, killing and injuring the majority of them.
Terrorists Ahmad Ibrahim al-Jasem, Ali al-Samir and Subhi al-Hammoud were identified among the dead.
Various Weapons Seized Inside Car in Homs
The competent authorities on Friday seized a quantity of various weapons in a pickup car in the new al-Wa’er neighborhood in Homs.
SANA correspondent quoted as source at the province as saying that the authorities suspected a parked car at the place with a forged plate.
Upon inspecting the car, an RPG launcher, three automatic rifles, pump-action rifle, two sniper rifles, two PKC machineguns, 15 explosive devices, video camera and a quantity of ammunition were found inside the car.
Authorities Seize Booby-Trapped Car in Idleb
Authorities seized a stolen Hyundai car loaded with explosives at al-Qusour Street in Idleb city late Thursday.
A source in the province told SANA that 30 kg of explosives were hidden in the car which was loaded with a number of explosive devices, adding that authorities dismantled the IEDs and confiscated the car.
Three Citizens Martyred in Suicidal Attack in Idleb
A suicidal terrorists on Friday blew up his booby-trapped car on Sirmeen-Idleb road, the bombing resulted in the martyrdom and injury of many passers.
An official source told SANA that three citizens were martyred and others were wounded, adding that several wounded persons are in critical conditions.
Terrorists Killed in Hama
A unit of the Armed Forces killed a number of terrorists and injured others in al-Hewash village in al-Ghab area in the countryside of Hama.
A source in the province told SANA reporter that terrorist Turki al-Sweileh, the leader of an armed terrorist group in the area, was killed.
- Sudan President First Arab Leader to Visit Damascus Since 2011
- Terrorists Thank UN Benefactors by Bombing Aleppo, Hama
- Jaafari to UN: Syria Will Foil Schemes of Assassins of International Law
- SAA Foils Terrorists Infiltrations and Attacks in Northern Hama Province
- Syria Resumes its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- […] The visit of the Sudanese president is no surprise, though he’s the first Arab head of state to officially…
- […] where upwards of 130 civilians — mostly women and their kids — were slaughtered on 15 April 2017, after being…
- […] The purpose of Thursday’s malignant gathering was to pass UNSCR 2249 (2018), extending the previous resolutions breaching Syria’s national…