|Eleven Citizens Martyred, Tens Injured as Terrorists Blow up Booby-Trapped Car and two Explosives at al-Worod Neighborhood in Damascus|
Nov 06, 2012
DAMASCUS, (SANA)-Terrorists blew up a booby-trapped car and two explosives at al-Worod neighborhood in Damascus, claiming the lives of 11 martyrs and injuring tens of the innocents in the area, some of them in critical condition.
A source in al-Muasaa Hospital told SANA that the hospital received 6 bodies of the martyrs and 29 others injured due to the terrorist explosions, most of them children and women.
The source added that some of the injured were in critical condition and they were given the first aid.
A source in Yousef al-Azma Hospital stated it received 5 martyrs in addition to 28 persons injured, their conditions range between middle and critical.
SANA reporter at the site of the explosions declared that the terrorist act led to grave damages in the houses of citizens, destruction of a number of cars, shops’ facades in addition to huge damages in the infrastructure, service, telephone and electric networks.
H. Sabbagh/ Mazen
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- Syrian Refugees Defy UN, EU Demands, Continue to Return Home
- Security Officers Discover Large Stash of Weapons & Munition South of Syria
- Erdogan Fails Idlib Agreement, NATO’s Propagandists in Denial