|Armed Forces Direct Painful Blows to Terrorists, Destroy Their Cars in Various Areas|
Nov 18, 2012
PROVINCES, (SANA) – A unit of our armed forces on Sunday directed painful blows to a gathering for terrorists in al-Bukamal, Deir Ezzor countryside, killing and wounding dozens of them.
An official source told SANA reporter that terrorists Mohammed Amin al-Qashqaa, Omar Mohammed al-Qashqaa, from Jiser al-Shoughour, Idleb, Said al-Raja, Ahmad al-Matroud, Khalil Hujiaj al-Kawaa, Mohammad Jassem al-Hwaini, Radwan Jawdat al-Malla, Omar al-Rawi, Abdullah Saker and Salah al-Masi were identified among the dead.
Another armed forces unit clashed with a terrorist group in al-Jbeileh district in Deir Ezzor city, killing and wounding its members.
The source said terrorist, Abdul Rahman Saleh al-Khlaif al-Habboush, a prominent member in the so-called “al-Muhajirin (the migrants) battalion” affiliated to Jabhat al-Nusra was identified among the dead.
Meanwhile, an army unit clashed with terrorists, most of whom are from Jabhat al-Nusra, near al-Ba’ajin School in the same area, killing and injuring many of them.
Another army unit killed a number of terrorists in al-Ommal neighborhood in the city and arrested terrorist Safwan Karjousli from the so-called ‘Ansar al-Sunneh’ battalion.
Terrorists Killed in Explosion while Stealing Gas from a Pipeline in Deir Ezzor
Scores of terrorists were killed while trying to steal gas from a pipeline in al-Tabiyeh area. An explosion occurred as the terrorists were filling gas bottles from the pipeline which caused their death.
Army Inflicts Heavy Losses upon Terrorists in Aleppo
Five cars for terrorists, three of which are equipped with machineguns and the other two loaded with weapons, ammunition and terrorists, were destroyed near Saadallah al-Jaberi school in al-Sukkari area in Aleppo city.
In the meantime, a unit of the Armed Forces killed a number of terrorists near the Fifth Industrial School in al-Salehin area, including terrorist Mohammad Abu Dan, leader of an armed terrorist group.
Armed Forces Clear Several Areas in Countryside of Kasab in Lattakia of Terrorists
Units of the Armed Forces cleared several areas in the countryside of Kasab in Lattakia province of the armed terrorist groups, inflicting heavy losses upon their members.
A source in the province told SANA reporter that the army units cleared a large part of al-Frunloq forests and the areas of Jabal al-Nasr, Nabei al-Mur and the broadcasting station in Kasab of the terrorists who caused huge damage to these areas.
The source added that the Armed Forces are continuing their mission in pursuing the vanquished terrorists.
- Jaafari to UN: Syria Will Foil Schemes of Assassins of International Law
- SAA Foils Terrorists Infiltrations and Attacks in Northern Hama Province
- Syria Resumes its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- […] The purpose of Thursday’s malignant gathering was to pass UNSCR 2249 (2018), extending the previous resolutions breaching Syria’s national…
- […] SAA units retaliated to an attack by the… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/saa-foils-terrorists-attacks-hama/ […]
- […] Hama Second Water project will provide 4 times the current levels of fresh drinking water and will supply the…