Because terror has become the official policy for the parties fighting against the Syrian state, they’ve become very open in their demands in exchange to release kidnapped citizens including 2 top bishops held since April 2013, showing their real ugly faces.
In exchange to release the kidnapped bishops Boulous Yazigi, Archbishop the Greek Orthodox Church of Aleppo, whose brother is John X, Patriarch of Antioch and All the East, and Syriac Orthodox bishop Yuhanna Ibrahim of Aleppo, came up with a list of demands conveyed to the concerned parties within the deal to release the kidnapped Lebanese Shiite pilgrims held by Turkish sponsored ‘North Storm Brigade’.
The list of demands were as quoted and confirmed by Lebanese OTV channel:
- Chechen terrorists requested the release of 2 top Chechen officials and 20 terrorists held in Russia, Russia is said to have rejected this demand and offered instead not to execute and to hold a just trial of the officials.
- After the Russian refusal, the Chechen terrorists then added 50 other terrorists held in Syria to the demand to be released.
- France asked to secure the release of 12 French among them an officer and a soldier held in Syria.
- Turkey requested the release of 25 of its officers and soldiers held in Syria.
- A Gulfie state requested the release of 12 of its officers held in Syria
The countries involved in the kidnapping are not limited to the named above, although the GCC country could be either or both Qatar and Saudi Arabia, both Wahhabi ruled states. The list of countries depending on crimes against humanity to further their goals is the US regime with one of its mad senators John McCain with his close relations with such terrorist groups, we reported earlier McCain’s meeting with the group that kidnapped the Lebanese civilians.
The Lebanese TV channel confirms the Syrian state has approved the exchange deal.
We can only blame the media policy followed by the Syrian state throughout the crisis and their sealed lips not exposing these terror sponsoring states. A proper approach would have been showing the arrested foreign mercenaries and trying them in public courts then opening the bazaar for any exchange deals.