|Despite the ‘universal’ war launched against Syria, President Bashar al-Assad is comfortable to the condition in the crisis-torn country. The leader, who has been facing international and regional challenges, was confident that Syria “has triumphed and the armed opposition is struggling for its survival.”|
In an article published on Tuesday by Lebanese daily al-Akhbar, the writer, Nasser Sharara, said there were three characteristics which have distinguished the latest events in Syria.
Sharara elaborated these characteristics, as saying: “The first one is that the Arab and factional delegations, which are of national and leftist trends, have been flocking to Damascus.”
The second characteristic, according to the author, was that the Syrian refugees have been returning back to their country “as they found out, after two years, that sheltering them in the neighboring countries was in accordance with opportunist and political basis.”
“The countries of “Friends of Syria” want for every Syrian to be in opposition to the regime, or else they (these countries) will halt it humanitarian aids,” Sharara added.
The third characteristic was that Syria militants, along with their international sponsors, have become desperate over toppling the regime, according to the author.
He said that an Arab delegation had quoted Assad as saying that the armed groups have gotten in this period to “live its survival game.”
The members of these delegations quoted Assad as saying that he was sure “that the conspiracy against Syria was nearing its end.”
He also noted that “the international and regional plotters, who have been working to tamper with Syria’s security, know well the strategic importance of such achievements.”
President Assad concluded as saying: Syria has triumphed in this battle. It has overthrown the conspiracy plot against it.”
- Syria Restarts its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- […] Hama Second Water project will provide 4 times the current levels of fresh drinking water and will supply the…
- […] ’37 trucks loaded with 8800 food baskets were delivered by the SARC teams in the city of Tafas and…
- […] The Russian ministry called on the United States to… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/6000-terrorists-usa-controlled-al-tanf/ […]