BEIRUT– The Lebanese Army arrested two Lebanese and three Syrians as part of the investigations into the attacks which targeted one of its patrols in the town of Ersal last week.Reports indicate that the five men are suspected in taking part in the incident. The Lebanese Army also finished controlling the borders between Ersal and Syrian villages to prevent wanted men from escaping.
Feb 12, 2013
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- Syrian Refugees Defy UN, EU Demands, Continue to Return Home
- Security Officers Discover Large Stash of Weapons & Munition South of Syria