Free Army militia kidnapped , Saturday in 16 February, two Christian priests on the road of Aleppo- Damascus and led them to unknown area. The Assyrian Network for human rights said that ” Armed groups abducted two Christian Priests near Ikarda check point on the International Road of Aleppo and Damascus. The Network quoted of its reporters as saying that ” A check point for the armed groups stopped a civilian bus that carries passengers and forced the pope Maher Ishaq Mahfoud of the Greek Orthodox Church, the pope Michele Kayal of the Armenian Catholic Church to get down of the bus and led them to an unknown area.
February 18, 2013 11:08 AM
- Syria Restarts its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- […] Hama Second Water project will provide 4 times the current levels of fresh drinking water and will supply the…
- […] ’37 trucks loaded with 8800 food baskets were delivered by the SARC teams in the city of Tafas and…
- […] The Russian ministry called on the United States to… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/6000-terrorists-usa-controlled-al-tanf/ […]