NEW YORK, (SANA) – The Permanent Representative of the Syrian Arab republic to the UN, Dr. Bashar al-Jaafari, was unanimously re-elected as Rapporteur of UN Special Committee on Decolonization. The re-election of al-Jaafari as the Committee’s Rapporteur for 2013 came during its meeting held at the UN headquarters in New York on Thursday. Ecuador’s Deputy Permanent Representative was elected as the Committee Chairman with the permanent representatives of Sierra Leone and Cuba were elected as the chairman’s deputies.
Feb 21, 2013
- Syria Restarts its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- […] Hama Second Water project will provide 4 times the current levels of fresh drinking water and will supply the…
- […] ’37 trucks loaded with 8800 food baskets were delivered by the SARC teams in the city of Tafas and…
- […] The Russian ministry called on the United States to… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/6000-terrorists-usa-controlled-al-tanf/ […]