The newspaper has quoted information from the Tunisian Salafi movement saying that “the death man is an “Intrusive” and specialist in fabricating explosive devices and mines and PKC machine thrower”, pointing out that he has been trained in the camp of Libyan group in Jabal al-Akhdar and he has participated in the battles of Nato against Muammar al-Qazafi.
The Tunisian Electronic newspaper “Tanit Press” has assured the death of the Tunisian from al-Nusra Front, called by Abo Mesab maher al-Mayhob al-Tunsi, fighting beside the armed men in Syria during a suicidal operation.
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- Syrian Refugees Defy UN, EU Demands, Continue to Return Home
- Security Officers Discover Large Stash of Weapons & Munition South of Syria
- Erdogan Fails Idlib Agreement, NATO’s Propagandists in Denial
- US-Led Coalition Slaughters 30 Civilians More in Der Ezzor