The battles that have been going on in Darayya have led to the death and fleeing of most terrorists. This video footage from News ANNA (Abkhazian Network News Agency) from Feb 27, 2013 shows – through a camera lens mounted on a Syrian Army tank – what the town has become, a place of desolation and destruction. Not a single building has been left intact. The video shows some Syrian Army soldiers preparing for clashes with remaining terrorists.
Darayya, a Damascus suburb, has become, over the last several months, a hotbed for many hardline Islamist groups, such as al-Qaeda’s Jabhat al-Nusra, which turned the town into a launchpad for terror attacks, with huge tunnels dug in the ground to facilitate the smuggling of terrorists and weaponry as well as major buildings and facilities that were utilized as hideouts for snipers.
- Syria Restarts its Great River Project in Hama
- Syrian Red Crescent Distributes 8800 Food Baskets in Tafas City
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- […] Hama Second Water project will provide 4 times the current levels of fresh drinking water and will supply the…
- […] ’37 trucks loaded with 8800 food baskets were delivered by the SARC teams in the city of Tafas and…
- […] The Russian ministry called on the United States to… Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/6000-terrorists-usa-controlled-al-tanf/ […]