|Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Al-Moallem assured before talks with his Russian counterpart that “the Syrian regime is ready for talks with all who want dialogue… including those who have carried arms”.|
For his part, Lavrov emphasized that “there is no acceptable alternative to a political solution achieved through agreeing positions of the government and the opposition.”
The Russian foreign minister expressed optimism that a solution could be reached through negations.
- 6000 Terrorists in US-Controlled al-Tanf
- US FAA Extends Embargo on Damascus International Airport (DAM)
- Obama-Cum-Trump Regime ‘Coalition’ Bombs Hajin, Again
- Syria News: Let There Be Light & Reopening of Factories
- The Poisonous Chemical Projectiles Fired on Aleppo were Produced and Modified by French Experts
- SAA Eliminates a Terrorist Group in Hama’s Northern Countryside
- Turkey Ships More Drones to Idlib; Why Not Ship the UN There, Too?
- Syria’s New Budget 2019 Passed by the Syrian Parliament
- Syrian Refugees Defy UN, EU Demands, Continue to Return Home
- Security Officers Discover Large Stash of Weapons & Munition South of Syria