The Syrian State News Satellite Channel Alikhbaria Syria received a call today from someone claiming to be from Al Nusra Front, the aka Al Qaeda Levant, one of NATO’s sponsored terrorist organizations wrecking havoc in Syria, the man called himself Abu Muhammad Al-Jolani and threatening to attack the news channel. The same name was mentioned in many reports to be the commander of Jabhat Al-Nusra (Nusra Front) terrorist organization.
The news channel posted this message on its Facebook Page.
Western mainstream media (NATO propagandists) keep claiming about the Syrian state media coverage of the Syrian crisis since the beginning of the crisis more than 24 months ago in order to preserve their unified narrative of events in demonizing the Syrian state and the Syrian Army to justify any foreign intervention.
Western countries & their stooges in the Arab League, namely the Empire of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, targeted Syrian media in many ways such as:
- Kidnapping, torturing and killing Syrian journalists (Click here for details)
- Attacking the Syrian media buildings (an attack by herds of armed terrorists took place on 27 June 2012 against the Ikhbariya’s main studios in Damascus countryside killing 3 journalists and 4 guards),(mortar shells falling near State TV HQ in Omayyad Square)..
- Taking Syrian media off satellite broadcasting (click here for details in the intro part of this series)
- Placing bans on Syrian online media (same link from previous point)
- Targeting individuals working in the Syrian media with sanctions (many journalists from SANA, State TV, Ikhbariya, and other media, even social media pages admins were kidnapped, tortured and killed)
Yet they claim they’re promoting ‘free speech’ and ‘democracy’ in Syria!